Volunteering with CheFuKo
Are you interested in joining us as a volunteer?
CheFuKo is looking for individuals who are interested in international cooperation, social work, and helping children. No prior experience is needed!
Assist us with various administrative tasks at our office in Ochanomizu.
Even a small contribution makes a big difference. Hours are flexible.
- -Preparing for domestic and international support activities
- -Preparing pamphlets and reports for dispatch (twice a year, June and December)
- -Computer input (as required)
- -Other administrative tasks
If you are interested in volunteering, please come by the CheFuKo office. We will explain our activities and how to participate as a volunteer.
Activities in Fukushima
CheFuKo currently engages in monthly visits to Fukushima and Minamisōma, cities in Fukushima Prefecture
We engage in the following activities at preschools, kindergartens, and community centers for those affected by the Tōhoku earthquake:
1. Thermotherapy treatment
2. Participation in local NPO activities (events, mountain clean up, field work, etc.)
We ask for your participation in a 2-day workshop before administering thermotherapy treatment.
Transport to Fukushima is by car. If you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us using the form below: